Every dog is offered a personal care package, individually planned to cater for his/her needs and requirements, from medication administration to specialist diet, all will happily be provided to make your pet’s stay with us as stress free as possible.
- All of the dogs in our care are taken out every three hours during the daytime for a short walk and once a day on our woodland walk down to our lake where those that appreciate a ‘dip’ are free to do just that!
- Dogs can be walked singularly or in small social groups depending on temperament and owners wishes.
- All medications, including injections, can be administered with your absolute peace of mind in our ability and competence in this area of care. Should an emergency happen, we have an excellent relationship with our vet who is always on call and is based just 4 kms from the kennels.
We will even take some photos so you can see just how much fun your dog is having while he or she stays with us.
Our 20 kennels are all large & comfortable.
- singles measure 3 x 2 metres
- family kennels 3 x 4 metres
All of our kennels have heat lamps for the chilly periods and as we believe warmth is a necessity not a luxury there are no extra charges for this. The kennels are also well ventilated for the warmer months.
- Dogs are charged at €13 per day. (Rate change for February to €14 per day)
Dogs collected before 12.00 will not be charged for that day. However, if collected after midday, a full day’s boarding will apply.
All potential customers, and their dog(s), are encouraged to visit us before booking. We feel it reduces potential stress for your dog (and for you!) if you each have some prior knowledge of both us, and our facilities.
Please call or e-mail for an appointment if outside of the normal opening times, and we will try and accommodate you as best we can.